Exciting Cobra Genesis style steel mesh Stainless Steel RBA Tank. This RBA comes with a built-in and installed coiled pre-burnt mesh and one additional pre-burnt mesh and a hex key tool for opening the fill port and coil screw.
This comes in the standard 3.5ML size and also the Mini Cobra 2.0ml with windowed tank. Additional mesh is available in this category.
What you receive:
- One Cobra Genesis SS 3.5ml Mesh RBA or mini Cobra (please refer to the product title to make sure of what you are purchasing).
- Hex Key
- 2 Stainless pre-rolled, pre-burnt 400 mesh
- One of the mesh is already installed
- Packaged in simple foiled candy wrapped packaging.
Dimensions (mini Cobra):
- Height: 1.9 inches, 53mm (without drip tip)
- Width: .7 inches, 18mm
There are no returns or exchanges on this and all RBA purchases.
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum – ECF