Introducing the New Oddy Transformer RBA – a completely stainless, quality built Odysseus clone. This listing is for the Oddy that is Stainless but with a clear tank.
The Oddy can be used solely as a dripper with excellent sealing throughout or, by twisting the actual mouthpiece you can twist the juice feed open to start feeding the wicks automatically while in tank mode. Very simple and ingenius implementation of juice feed while in tank mode. To use in tank mode close the juice feed, fill the tank then adjust yoru juice feed as needed. Please make sure you drip about 3-4 drops into the coil head to prime.
When coiling your wicks leave a health inch to an inch and a half as the coils feed down the wick channel. The positive side goes to the stem and looks in the connector. The negative side does not have a post and instead, as you can see when you open your Oddy up, you fish hook the negative side and as you place yoru knurled ring on, it makes contact. If you are having or showing an open circuit this is the first place you want to check and adjust.
What You Receive:
- One complete Oddy Transformer unit with clear PC tank.
- Pre-coiled and wicked
- A packet of parts including: 2m silica wick (about 3 feet), one precoiled extra wick, extra nichrome wire, a packet of extra o-rings and a spare/replacement white coil/wick well.
- Foam cutout sturdy packaging box
There are no returns or exchanges on this and all RBA purchases.
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum – ECF